We treat the conditions of our patients from the onset of their discomfort and pain.
Once you have been referred, we will then review your information, including imaging studies such as MRIs, CTs, or X-rays.
After reviewing your medical records, if you are accepted as a new patient, a new patient packet will be mailed to you or you can download it from our website.
An initial consultation will then be scheduled with our clinic’s physician. He will diagnose your problem and outline the steps to manage your condition.
Mesilla Valley Pain Clinic is very proud of its success rate. While a “cure” for certain conditions is sometimes difficult to bring about, at the very least, our clinic helps patients manage their pain, allowing them to lead fuller, more productive lives.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Mesilla Valley Pain Clinic offers a wide range of state-of-the-art services aimed at reducing the pain and discomfort of our patients.
SOME OF THE CLINICAL SERVICES WE OFFER:
• Comprehensive clinical exam
• Ultrasound-guided procedures
• Fluoroscopic-guided procedures
• Interventional pain management utilizing the most current techniques
CONDITIONS FREQUENTLY TREATED INCLUDE:
• Spinal pain
• Cancer pain
• Neck pain
• Chest pain
• Chronic Abdominal pain
• Low Back Pain
• Extremities pain
• Phantom Limb Pain
• Shingles - postherpetic
• Neuropathy (Facial, Intercostal, Distal)
• Sports injuries (chronic)
SOME OF THE PROCEDURES THAT WE USE INCLUDE:
• Spinal epidural steroid injections: Cervical | Lumbar | Thoracic | Sacral
• Spinal transforaminal injection
• Spine facet injection
• Spine facet denervation (radio frequency - ablation)
• Spinal cord simulator
• Stellate ganglion block
• Peripheral nerve simulator
• PRP treatment for joints and healing tendons
• Vertebroplasty (Spine cement)
• Lumbar and cervical epidural lysis
• Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks
• Ultrasound-guided joint injection
• Intrathecal delivery systems (narcotic pumps)
MESILLA VALLEY PAIN CLINIC WORKS WITH:
Mt. View Regional Hospital
Mt. View Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC)
Memorial Medical Center-HealthPlex